After you save an email message to an .msg file in Outlook 2016,
the attachment in the email message is displayed as 0 kilobyte (KB).
내용을 발췌해보면 아웃룩 2016에서 메일 메시지를 .msg 형태로 뺄 때, 파일 사이즈가 0KB로 나오거나
정상 사이즈의 파일 사이즈를 갖고 있더라도, 빈 화면으로 표시되는 버그가 있었는데
(아.. 내가 이것 때문에 매번 .mhtml 로 따로 저장해서 메시지를 보냈었음.. ㅜㅜ)
오피스 2016 출시 되고 4달이나 되어서야 버그가 수정 되었네... ㅜㅜ
MS Word 2016 은 쉐어포인트에서 공동 작업이 (저장이..) 안 되다, 어느 순간부터 업데이트 후에 되질 않나...
January 2016 Office ‘hidden’ bug fixes and mysteries
For a long time, Microsoft has quietly fixed bugs in Office, which is a good thing. Not so good is their habit of hiding news of these fixes. If you’ve been suffering with a particular bug, it’s hard to know when or if it’s been fixed.
Among the January 2016 fixes are these (using Microsoft’s bug description):
- After you change from Mouse mode to Touch mode in Office 2016 applications, the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) icons aren’t enlarged. KB3114536
- After you use Office deployment tool to install Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions with multiple language packs, the language that is set in the config.xml as the first language isn’t set as the default language. KB3114530
- After a user overrides a policy tip for a document in an Office 2016 application, the information doesn’t appear in the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) report. KB3114512
- After you save an email message to an .msg file in Outlook 2016, the attachment in the email message is displayed as 0 kilobyte (KB).
- You start Outlook 2016, and you use a right-to-left language. In this situation, when you move another window over Outlook 2016, a redraw issue occurs, and the background of Outlook 2016 isn’t repainted correctly. Therefore, it is difficult to read the content in Outlook 2016. KB3114536
- Translates some terms in multiples languages for the accuracy of the meaning.
- Assume that you send a meeting request that is in the HTML format in Outlook 2016. When you open the meeting request, the attachment is missing. KB3114532
- When you edit the text in a chart and then select the Font Size drop-down list and pause on different font sizes in Excel 2016, Excel 2016 may crash. KB3114531
- You can’t connect to a SharePoint list in Access 2016 if the list contains a column in which the name is longer than 10 double-byte character set (DBCS) characters. KB3114689
- When you delete a bullet in a notebook in OneNote 2016, the ink in the notebook may disappear or OneNote 2016 may crash. KB3114534
All the above bug fixes are described in their Knowledge Base articles under the heading “Improvements and fixes”.
But what are customers supposed to make of these three mysterious KB articles … KB3114533 KB3114525 and KB3114521
They have no ‘improvements and fixes’ heading at all! There’s nothing to indicate what (if anything) the Office updates do!